Git Extensions is a toolkit aimed at making working with Git under Windows more intuitive (note that Git Extensions is also available on Linux and Macintosh OS X using Mono). The shell extension will integrate in Windows Explorer and presents a context menu on files and directories. There is also a Visual Studio plug-in to use Git from the Visual Studio IDE.
- Windows Explorer integration for Git
- Visual Studio (2005/2008/2010/2012) plug-in for Git
- Feature rich user interface for Git
- Single installer installs Git, Git Extensions and the merge tool KDiff3
- 32bit and 64bit support
- Runs under Linux or Mac OS X using Mono